Wednesday 2 November 2011

Patrick Sharp Profile and Images

Patrick Sharp Profile

Birth: DateDec 27, 1981
Place of birth: Winnipeg, Man, Canada
Height: 6'1
Weight: 199 lbs.
Age: 29
Position: Right Wing

Patrick Sharp was drafted by the Flyers and made his NHL debut with the team for 3 games during the 2002-03 season. He spent all of the next campaign in the City of Brotherly Love, but during December 2005, Philadelphia shipped Sharp to Chicago. "I understood the situation," Sharp said. "They were a first-place team, pushing for a championship. It was tough to break into that lineup. I was thankful for the Flyers trading me to a great place that gave me the chance to play. Chicago was a team that was developing in all areas, and they gave me the opportunity to play in all situations.
Patrick Sharp
 Patrick Sharp
 Patrick Sharp
 Patrick Sharp
 Patrick Sharp
 Patrick Sharp
 Patrick Sharp

No comments:

Post a Comment